Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday!!












Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. As it has it, I haven't done a TTT since January. Yes, it is HIGH time.

 Anyhoo, this week's topic is If You Like This, Read That. Here's mine! Nope, there's no rhyme or reason. Don't try. 


If you like AMERICAN IDOL read: Piece of My Heart by Lynn Madelenna Menna

If you like MEAN GIRLS read Bossypants by Tina Fey

If you like TRUE INSPIRING STORIES read Escape From Camp 14 by Blaine Harden

If you like DANCE read A Time For Dancing by Davida Wills Hurwin


If you like WEIRDNESS read: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

If you like MIDDLE GRADE AWESOMENESS read The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley

If you like ESPONIAGE read the CHERUB Series by Robert Muchamore

If you like DRAGONS, read: Firelight by Sophie Jordan

If you like FAIRYTALE RETELLINGS, read: Bewitching by Alex Flinn

If you like FAERIES read Wings by Appryline Pike

Check out the links if you like these things too! What are yours? 
Esty

1 comment:

  1. I am not much of a dancer, but I find that this topic always makes for nice stories. I might just have to check A Time For Dancing out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3