Friday, March 7, 2014

March Clean Out Your E-Reader!

COYERMarch



Hey everyone(: COYER is a reading challenge hosted by Berls at Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle at Because Reading where you read and review free or nearly free ebooks that have been sitting in your e-reader for way too long! Links to the start post above^^

This month I plan to read and review 3 books! Last time I didn't make it.... hoping to rectify that!

Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover





Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mylnowski



Impossibly Love by Shane Morgan




Below is the linky for the start up posts and reviews! Feel free to check up the hosts for the Twitter parties, mini challenges, giveaways and more!
Love,
Esty



2 comments:

  1. Great picks for the Challenge!! Good Luck!
    Happy Reading

    Michelle @ Because Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge - I hope it's going well. I have the Colleen Hoover book too but haven't gotten around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3