Sunday, June 30, 2013

See you soon!

Hey guys:)

If you're an actual follower of this blog I'm sure you've noticed I've been a little absent lately. Well, my friends, I'm sorry to announce that I will not be around on the blogosphere until August.

The reason I've been a bit MIA this past week is because I have just moved a house (within my city, so not that big a deal) and I have a show coming up (eeeeeeek tomorrow!!) which means lots of packing, unpacking, and rehearsing (I'm a dancer). In addition to that, I leave for summer camp this Tuesday which means, shopping and yes, more packing. I will be back from camp in late July so I will be talking and writing to you by August.

Yes, I am sad. I'll miss hearing from you! I also just want to thank you (yes, you!) for reading, following, commenting, sending emails, tweets, books and goodreads recommendations! I really appreciate every single one of you, you make this experience worthwhile!!

So I'm hoping you don't forget about me and my blog an that you enjoy your summer! When I come back I'll show you all the books I received and some reviews (one of them being The Fault in our Stars....!!) so stay tuned!

You can still email, tweet, and all the above and I'll see them on my phone, I just will answer you late. (but have no fear, I WILL eventually answer everything).

Like I said hit the beach and enjoy your summer TBR, and don't forget sunscreen!
See you in August-
Love,
Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3