Thursday, March 7, 2013

In My Mailbox


Hello everyone! I've gotten some books over the past few weeks that I didn't get a chance to share with you yet so I thought I'd do a quick IMM (a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren) to show you guys! 

Nevermore by James Patterson
 Actually got this one a few weeks ago from the library. I looooved it. Stay tuned for my review this weekend! 












Soul Control by C. Elizabeth
Got this for review from the author through the lovely Angelica @ Paperback Princess. I'm excited!













The Horse Boy by Rupert Isaacson
My friend lent this one to me after being really inspired. It's sounds amazing! 













Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Yes, I will be reading a classic. My mother bought this for me thinking it was high time. I'll see. There must be a reason it's so famous! 












Biography of Harry Houdini by Rita Mullin
Another one of my mom's picks. She's a reader of histories and biographies and she bought this for me hoping I'd read something she considers worthy for once. Hey, I'm all for giving it a try:) 










Aaaaand that's it! I look forward to reading all of these- five different genres in one post! I'm impressed with myself! (top to bottom- middle grade, YA, autobiography/documentary, classic, biography.) What  will you be reading? 
-Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3